Brand Your Commanders with "Stigmata"!
■ What is the "Commander Enhance Synthesis"?
Commanders can be applied with "Stigma" to gain powerful buffs.
Up to five "Growth Points" can be applied to any commander, and the Stigma's rarity must match that of the Commander itself.
|1||Maximum "Monster Count" Cap +1000|
|2||Maximum "Monster Count" Cap +1000|
|3||Maximum "Monster Count" Cap +1000|
|4||Maximum "Stamina" Cap +200|
|5||Unit "Cost" +1|
The "Stigma" will be consumed in this process.
■ Adding Stigmata to Commanders
- Tap the "Synthesis" button in the Unit screen, and select "Enhance Synthesis".
- Tap the "Commander Tab" on the top left of the screen to show the Commander's Enhance Synthesis screen.
- Drag the desired Commander into the Base slot, and the available "Stigma" will be listed. The Enhance Synthesis can be done with either DP or CP. A successful synthesis will award the Commander with 1 "Growth Point".
■ World Unification Rules
- Stigmas can be added to Commanders during the Preparation Period.
- Any unconsumed Stigma will be added together if you have characters across multiple unifying worlds.
- If there are commanders with in multiple worlds but with different Growth Points, only the highest one will be carried over to the next Season.
|World A||World B|
|Commander "A" w/ 4 Growth Points||Commander "A" w/ 1 Growth Point|
|Commander "B" w/ 1 Growth Point||Commander "B" w/ 5 Growth Points|