- The player's HP (Health Points) are shown in green, and the SP (Spell Points) are shown in blue.
- Shows the number of (shared) treasure chests that have been collected.
- Controls the movement of the player.
- The largest button is the avatar's main attack, and the three smaller button are the class' skills.
- Locks onto the nearest enemy target. Tapping it after locking will switch to the next target, and holding the button down will remove the target lock.
- Shows chat messages that appear above the avatar's head.
- Displays the HP of the nearest or targeted enemy.
- Asks whether to retire the room or not. Exiting the dungeon mid way will consume Combat Points, but will keep any treasures that were collected in that run.
Have more questions? Submit a request